Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Happy Birthday James!

Today my son turns 35.  Time has flown by so quickly.  I posted on his Facebook page that I have loved him since before he was born and that is true.  Sometimes our journey has been rocky yet my love for my child has been abiding and strong.

He is an accomplished adult who is also the father of our grandson, Ronan.  He works hard and is well respected in his career and among his peers.  I admire the adult he has become knowing the journey he has taken throughout his life. 





Here is a photo of the two of us together when he was just a little boy.  I cherish those memories and hope we are able to make many more as we move through this phase of our lives. 

So Happy Birthday to my wonderful, talented and accomplished son!  May you have a long and wonderful life, surrounded by people who love you!

Photo Credit: RPM
Here we are today.  This photo was taken by my grandson, Ronan. 

"Life gets mighty precious when there is less of it to waste"
Bonnie Raitt 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment.