Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Thoughts


This blog is something I have wanted to do for quite a while.  Since writing is a big part of my life as a college instructor and a doctoral student I felt the need to write even more and post some of my observations and thoughts on this blog.  I will update it with my thoughts on this journey through our world that is filled with technology.  Yet as a Baby Boomer I can remember life with only three television stations and no cell phones.

The photograph I am using for this blog for the moment was taken by my young friend Stacy Beery.  This was taken on a cruise she took to Antarctica.  Sometimes I feel like this little seal, just watching and observing as life passes me by.  Other times I jump in and immerse myself in what is happening around me.

Stacy, who took this photo, is one of those young adults who is jumping in and making a difference in this world.  If you want to keep up with what she is doing go to Facebook and check out the Seeds of Our Future Project.  Once you like the Seeds of Our Future Project you will be updated on what Stacy is doing in South Africa.

Thanks for reading.  I look forward to continuing this journey and sharing my thoughts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment.